Jon Jones THREATENED to WALK AWAY from the UFC after failing to get the right deal to fight Francis
Спасибо! Поделитесь с друзьями!
Jon Jones THREATENED to WALK AWAY from the UFC after failing to get the right deal to fight Francis Ngannou, Dana White
Instrumentals Produced By Chuki
Check out my Instagram:
#ufc #jonjones #francisngannou #danawhite #mmanews #conormcgregor #justingaethje #tonyferguson #khabib #khabibnurmagomedov #mma
- As you guys know Jon Jones & Francis Ngannou have agreed to fight each other on social media, yesterday Jon Jones went through negotiations with the UFC and things didn't go his way.
he posted this on his Twitter saying.
"Currently in negotiation with @UFC as we speak"
he followed up with "Unbelievable"
he followed up with "Before even discussing numbers, the UFC was unwilling to pay more for the Francis super fight / for me to move to heavyweight. Said I could possibly earn more in
he followed up with "It’s been fun you guys, maybe I’ll see you all in a year or two."
he followed up with "Maybe when they’re ready to do better business I’ll come back, until then health fitness and family."
he followed up with "I should’ve worded that differently, I actually think these guys do great business. Right now things just aren’t where I want them to be."
he followed up with "Red panty night for the light heavyweight division"
he ended it off with "I’ve had some time to think about it and Im a lot less emotional. Just sad that the ufc doesn’t see my value against the scariest HW in the world. Jan I guess
you’re next in line #badbusiness #shocked"
Francis Ngannou reacted on the situation and posted this on his Twitter saying
No title fight, no super fight, who knows when going to be my next fight Face with look of triumph. Hope it's not in another 11 months or so. #ThisIsSucks
"In my opinion, the @ufc aren't willing to make this Jon fight happens or at least for what it worth."
- A 3 round bantamweight bout between Aljamain Sterling VS Corey Sandhangen has been targeted for UFC 250
Aljamain Sterling is coming off a unanimous decision win over Pedro Munhoz & Corey Sand Hagen is coming off a unanimous decision win over Raphael Assuncao.
- A 3 round flyweight bout between Katlyn Chookagian VS Antonina Shevchenko has been targeted for UFC Apex on May 30th.
Katlyn Chookagian is coming off a TKO loss to Valentina Shevchenko and Antonina Shevchenko is coming off a rear-naked choked finish over Lucie Pudilova.
- A 3 round bantamweight bout between Sean O'Malley VS Eddie Wineland has been targeted for UFC 250
Sean O'Malley is coming off a TKO victory over Jose Quinonez & Eddie Wineland is coming off a TKO victory over Grigory Popov.
- And a 3 round featherweight bout between Josh Emmett VS Shane Burgos has been targeted for the June 6th card which had yet to be announced.
Josh Emmett is coming off a TKO win over Mirsad Bektic and Shane Burgos is coming off a TKO win over Makwan Amirkhani.
- Anthony Smith on Sirius XM speaks on what happened to his teeth after he gave them to Jason Herzog
- Chael Sonnen in a recent interview with Ariel Helwani says that he was infuriated with the stoppage of Anthony Smith.
The Ariel Helwani's MMA Show:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ariel-helwanis-mma-show/id1131739506
- Angela Hill on Sirius XM says the performance against Claudia Gadelha should have got her the win.
- And Michael Bisping on The Believe You Me Podcast gives his thoughts on Jon Jones VS Francis Ngannou.
The Believe You Me Podcast: https://gasdigitalnetwork.com/gdn-show-channels/believe-you-me/
If you enjoyed this video, please hit that LIKE button! If you would like to stay updated with more original MMA videos, please SUBSCRIBE to this channel! Thank you! :)
All music, pictures, videos & sounds that appear in this video are owned by their respective owners
"Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."